this was a panel in the recent teahouse update and just??? the legs are backward?????
someone get this man a doctor
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
Talking to straight boys part 2
U done yet
i like how his mom is immediately on his side and about to getaway car them off
fuck yeah, california! :D
who weren’t androids or aliens
whose asexuality wasn’t seen as something needing to be ‘fixed’
and who aren’t socipaths
Does godzilla count as a sociopath?
TO BE HONEST I WOULDN’T REALLY USE GODZILLA AS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF ASEXUAL REPRESENTATION IN MEDIA BECAUSE GODZILLA IS A HUGE FUCKING LIZARD
behold, this actual bag of trash.
[source: metro 15/10/2014]
now with full interview source from vanity fair: [x]
your source is a magazine designed specifically to exaggerate everything and often times fabricate information to get a “good scoop”. you’re the trash here, actually believing this crap and spreading it. shame on you.
let’s replace the entire US senate with lizards
not only would they be adorable, they would probably do a better job
So I drive by this house every day on my way to work and it is definitely the Skeleton War HQ
Photo Source: [x]
this person’s entire lawn is filled with death puns
My dearest friend, if you don’t mind;
I’d like to join you by your side.
How Crime Scene Clean-Up Works:
Crime scene cleaners arrive at these scenes with an enormous body of equipment. Once they assess the damage, they decide which tools will help them them return the room, house or business to its pre-incident state. The gear they choose from typically includes:
- Personal protective gear: a non-porous, one-time-use suit; gloves; filtered respirators and chemical-spill boots.
- Biohazard waste containers: 55-gallon (208 liter) heavy duty bags and sealed, hard plastic containers.
- Traditional cleaning supplies: mops, buckets, spray bottles, sponges, brushes.
Hard-core cleaning supplies (can include):
- Ozone machine (to remove odours).
- Foggers (to thicken a cleaning chemical so it can get all the way into tight places like air ducts, usually for odour removal).
- Hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Industrial-strength deodorizers.
- Enzyme solvent (to kill bacteria and viruses and liquefy dried blood).
- No-touch cleaning system (to clean blood-coated surfaces from a safe distance – includes heavy-duty sprayer, long scrubbing brush, wet vacuum).
- Putty knives (to scrape up brain matter, which dries into a cement-like consistency).
- Razor blades (to cut out portions of carpet).
- Shovels (in about two hours, large amounts of blood coagulate into a jelly-like goo that can be shoveled into bags).
- Truck-mounted steam-injection machine (to melt dried brain matter that cleaners can’t remove with putty knives).
- Chemical treatment tank (to disinfect and store matter sucked up by vacuum systems).
Each type of clean-up scene comes with its own unique horrors. In the case of a violent death, there are bodily fluids to deal with, each tiny drop carrying the possibility of infectious disease. In something like a suicide where a person cuts his/her wrists or shoots himself in the head, there’s plenty of blood; if someone is shot in the chest, though, there’s very little blood because the lungs suck it in. But no matter how much of it there is, the cleaners have to approach it as if it were carrying bloodborne pathogens like HIV, hepatitis and hantavirus.
but after they clean it all up and take away all the, er, “goop”, where do they dispose of it?